Anything else you'd like to add? Where do you live? (optional!)
5 years of professional IT experience in a CMM level-5 MNC as a Software Engineer, Data, Systems and Business Analyst, in the areas of Web technologies, large client-server-tier Enterprise & Mobile applications in Insurance, Banking & financial services and Media & Publishing Domain using JAVA/J2EE technologies on Windows & Mac and Mobile platforms. Strong understanding of the Business & sharp skills in Business analysis & Project coordination. My professional experience also includes: -
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in TDD methodologies.
• Knowledgeable and comfortable working in an Agile Environment.
• Proven track record of delivering results.
• Broad range of experiences and understanding with web/internet technologies.
• Pragmatic approach to developing and maintaining Application Frameworks.
• Experience with multiple technologies and design techniques.
• Experience integrating disparate systems within large technology environments.
• Good presentation skills and customer service skills.
• Experience with technical training and product training .
• Hands on experience in Quality Analysis, Production support & Team management activities.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
• Experienced in interacting and coordinating project activities amongst multiple teams.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Codetown to add comments!
Codetown is a social network. It's got blogs, forums, groups, personal pages and more! You might think of Codetown as a funky camper van with lots of compartments for your stuff and a great multimedia system, too! Best of all, Codetown has room for all of your friends.
When you create a profile for yourself you get a personal page automatically. That's where you can be creative and do your own thing. People who want to get to know you will click on your name or picture and…
Anna Zawilska, Lead User Researcher at Babylon Health, recently presented, at WebExpo 2019 in Prague, the lessons learnt from their experience delivering remote healthcare through a combination of technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Babylon Health came to adjust three key assumptions underpinning their product development.
The book The Driver in the Driverless Car by Vivek Wadhwa and Alex Salkever explores how technology is changing faster and faster, and what impact that can have on the future of our society. It aims to help frame decisions and thinking about rapidly developing technologies. Salkever and Wadhwa cover a wide variety of technologies, including robotics, AI, quantum computing, and driverless cars.
On September 4th, 2019, Containous, a cloud infrastructure software provider, released Maesh, an open-source service mesh written in Golang and built on top of the reverse proxy and load balancer Traefik. Maesh promises to provide a lightweight service mesh solution that is easy to get started with and to roll out across a microservice application.