Anything else you'd like to add? Where do you live? (optional!)
5 years of professional IT experience in a CMM level-5 MNC as a Software Engineer, Data, Systems and Business Analyst, in the areas of Web technologies, large client-server-tier Enterprise & Mobile applications in Insurance, Banking & financial services and Media & Publishing Domain using JAVA/J2EE technologies on Windows & Mac and Mobile platforms. Strong understanding of the Business & sharp skills in Business analysis & Project coordination. My professional experience also includes: -
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in TDD methodologies.
• Knowledgeable and comfortable working in an Agile Environment.
• Proven track record of delivering results.
• Broad range of experiences and understanding with web/internet technologies.
• Pragmatic approach to developing and maintaining Application Frameworks.
• Experience with multiple technologies and design techniques.
• Experience integrating disparate systems within large technology environments.
• Good presentation skills and customer service skills.
• Experience with technical training and product training .
• Hands on experience in Quality Analysis, Production support & Team management activities.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
• Experienced in interacting and coordinating project activities amongst multiple teams.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Codetown to add comments!
Codetown is a social network. It's got blogs, forums, groups, personal pages and more! You might think of Codetown as a funky camper van with lots of compartments for your stuff and a great multimedia system, too! Best of all, Codetown has room for all of your friends.
When you create a profile for yourself you get a personal page automatically. That's where you can be creative and do your own thing. People who want to get to know you will click on your name or picture and…
Live from the venue of the QCon London Conference, we are talking with Casie Breviu. She will talk about how she got started with AI, and what machine learning tools can accelerate your work when deploying models on a wide range of devices. We will also talk about GitHub Copilot and how AI can help you be a better programmer.
Trust-driven development uses authenticity to build a safe environment for people to operate. To build trust we need to focus on two main pillars of trust – cognitive and emotional. We need to be brave, have courage, and give people access to our authentic selves.
The Large-scale Artificial Intelligence Open Network (LAION) released LAION-5B, an AI training dataset containing over five billion image-text pairs. LAION-5B contains images and captions scraped from the internet and is 14x larger than its predecessor LAION-400M, making it the largest freely available image-text dataset.
Software development teams have resisted "big upfront designs" in favor of architectural designs emerging from self-organizing teams, which can lead to a mindset that software architecture is not really that important. Greater awareness of the implicit decisions they are making, and forcing these decisions to be made explicitly, can help development teams make better, more informed decisions.
MicroStream, a persistence engine for storing Java objects and documents, is able to load, update and persist object graphs partially and on demand in a performant and resource efficient way. MicroStream 7 provides integration with Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), the serializer logic as a standalone feature and logging support via SLF4J.