Anything else you'd like to add? Where do you live? (optional!)
5 years of professional IT experience in a CMM level-5 MNC as a Software Engineer, Data, Systems and Business Analyst, in the areas of Web technologies, large client-server-tier Enterprise & Mobile applications in Insurance, Banking & financial services and Media & Publishing Domain using JAVA/J2EE technologies on Windows & Mac and Mobile platforms. Strong understanding of the Business & sharp skills in Business analysis & Project coordination. My professional experience also includes: -
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in TDD methodologies.
• Knowledgeable and comfortable working in an Agile Environment.
• Proven track record of delivering results.
• Broad range of experiences and understanding with web/internet technologies.
• Pragmatic approach to developing and maintaining Application Frameworks.
• Experience with multiple technologies and design techniques.
• Experience integrating disparate systems within large technology environments.
• Good presentation skills and customer service skills.
• Experience with technical training and product training .
• Hands on experience in Quality Analysis, Production support & Team management activities.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
• Experienced in interacting and coordinating project activities amongst multiple teams.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Codetown to add comments!
Codetown is a social network. It's got blogs, forums, groups, personal pages and more! You might think of Codetown as a funky camper van with lots of compartments for your stuff and a great multimedia system, too! Best of all, Codetown has room for all of your friends.
When you create a profile for yourself you get a personal page automatically. That's where you can be creative and do your own thing. People who want to get to know you will click on your name or picture and…
Google Cloud recently announced the general availability of Firestore Multiple Databases. The new feature is designed to isolate customer data and facilitate the management of microservices, as well as development, test, and staging environments.
Browser makers Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Mozilla, alongside consultancies Bocoup and Igalia, recently announced Interop 2024, a project to promote web browser interoperability. Interop 2024 includes 17 focus areas addressing layout, styling, user interaction concerns, and more.